Beechwood Tots is a group for toddlers and their parents and carers. We meet in the church building on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings from 9.30 to 11.30 am.
There is a wide range of activities:
- toys to play with, and books to read;
- children's craft activities;
- singing, mostly traditional nursery rhymes;
- refreshments - squash for the children, coffee or tea for parents (or grandparents or carers), and biscuits for both;
- and almost unlimited opportunity to chat.
Please contact the church office to see if we have any places free.